Monday, September 8, 2008

My fascinating felicia dream...

last night...i was sleeping away...
when i suddenly had this dream!
The crazy dream went like this...
somehow...i was sitting in this
crowded concert hall with people
waiting for the concert to begin...
suddenly, i spotted someone
a few rows in front of me...
and you can guess who it was...
felicia chin!!! !!! !!! !!! Wowwwww!!!
Then she spotted me looking at her.
She waved to me and then she
gave me her signature!!! !!!
Wowwwww... wow...wow...
all these 13 years...that night's
dream was simply the best!!!
Really...wad you just read is
NOT A JOKE!!!
I bluff you for what!?!?!?!?
hehehehehe...so happy...
and i would like to thank
jaslyn and elizabeth for that
wonderful birthday present!!!
Thank you so much guys!!!

1 comment:

Rui Jun said...

walao eh woman! update!!!

LOVE YOU AND ALL THE BEST FOR EOYS:)