Friday, December 12, 2008

bored to death...

Hahaha... haven't been blogging for a long time...
because i am so lazy... until now i still haven't finish
my school holiday homework. hee hee
I am so bored at home. I totally got nothing to do.
But the last few weeks i have been quite busy,
watching television!!! "Let it shine" and "Love blossoms 2"!?
At least got some felicia chin show to watch,
or i would have bored myself to death...
But the problem is my tv like got some problem leh...
Channel 8 very very blurrrrrr......
so i have to use the super tiny puny tv that my dad lent to me...
you know how pathetic it is??? It's smaller than you hand!!!
(provided you have big hands...)
And some more i want to watch chen jing xuan show...
and the silly tv isn't working...
but nothing will stop me from watching my jing xuan jie-jie show!!!

1 comment:

Rui Jun said...

hello yanyiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!