Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My little doggy...



Hee...Hee...Hee... Here's my little doggy... Say "hi!!!" Adorable??? Baby Gold(that's what i call him...) sitting on my stool. Okay,enough of dogs...
Oh yeah, today got sports meet!!! It was held in NUS High School. Weird hor??? Got our own field...use other people's one... So pai-seh.
Did i participate??? Nah... but i did go there for a while,after my guzheng CCA. Aiyohhh... the word "guzheng" make me want to faint only... So difficult to play!!! !!! Piano already so "xian" lor...
Coming back to the sports meet,ohhh...,i saw my ex-classmate,Zuo Wei. Still the same chubby look .... Before that,i got to see my classmates,Eating(Yi Ting) and Xuan Lin running. They ran so fast!!!
Wow...
Wow...
And i saw Ah-gong(Yen Shen) as well ... He is one of the contestant,he wasn't running at that point of time. Okay...time to go. Oh yeah... one more thing...don't forget to support and pray for Felicia Chin!!! And drink Vitagen...NOT Yakult !!!

No comments: