Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pokemon Day!!! Yay!!!










Hey people!!! Did you guys catch the pokemon show at marina square??? I did!!! And i really enjoyed myself there!!! It happened like this... on this bright sunny sunday... my family decided to head down to suntec just to catch this pokemon show at marina! Boy...was it fun! I love the Pikachu!!! I'm sure that if you were there...you would have agreed with me! So i took some pictures... but v.blurrr lah... Sorry...
The kidz there really had a great time!!! A few lucky kidz got amazing pokemon prizes... just by playing some games like "Simon Says"...and dancing... so simple!!! Actually...i don't really understand what connection was there between the show and the game...-_- but it was fabulous!!! But hey... watching this DOES NOT mean that i am childish... if you know me... you'll know that i AM a V.MATURE GIRL!!! Not childish at all!!! Very sensible little innocent girl with a super clean and unfilthy mind... smile!!!
We also went to the book fair located at suntec city... last day... so everything cheap cheap!!! So me and my bro bought 10 pokemon comic books. 5 for $10!!! So cheap cheap! But chinese one lah... my parents buy assessment book... sniff sniff... but we got what we want!!! Everybody happy!!! Suntec got quite a number of DVD shop... but once again... no stock!!! AHHH!!!
We headed to carrefour...(correct spelling or not hah???) and my bro and i purchased pokemon figurines!!! Wheeee!!! !!! He buy Jolteon and me leh... buy Umbreon(spelling,anybody???) Then ah... the next thing... make me so angry!!! Wait...need to think of my two jie-jie first... cool down... or else get a lot of white hair... ahhh!!! Okay...when we were queuing up... the two tourist ah ... dun noe what they doing!!! They take so long time!!! They v.kaisu leh... must be... then i wait there like for 15 mins... and we were right behind them all the time!!! So slow leh... i not cursing but i really v.angry!!!
But anyway...other than that incident... it was a pleasant pokemon day!!! Pokemon show... pokemon books... and pokemon figurines!!! Go jing xuan and ping yan jie-jie!!! Yay!!! Pass!!!

1 comment:

theSTRANGER said...

WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!