Thursday, May 8, 2008

me angry...-_-lll

i tell you guys...
today...this jing yee...
said to "lumpy" that...
i like...grrr...
never mind...
(thinking of
jing xuan jie-jie)
Ahhh... much better!
Anyway wateva it was,
i hv decided 2 4get
abt today's incident.
Jing Yee go say that
i lyk Ah-Gong!!!
She's kind of quiet in class.
Didn't expect her to
splutter such "rubbish"!
How can i ever like Ah-Gong???
I mean...he's "popular" in class
and sits beside me,
but...i dun like him!!! !!!
(Ahhh!!!!!!)
i feel so much better after
writing this entry...
Phew...-_-me happi now!!!
Wheee!!! !!!Hah hah...
okay...need to go!!!
must...you know...
(everything to do w
Felicia Chin jie-jie...)
Oh yeah,must get this week's
"iweekly" magazine,k???
Ang huang jin lu DVD...
Ta-dah!!!

1 comment:

Jaslyn said...

u call me "lumpy" !!! gogo change.. and i noe who is he ler.. will noe wad to do liao.. lols hahas