Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Labour Day

Ha Ha...

tomorrow is

Labour Day!!!

Everybody happy

only right???

Ahhh...Wow...

One day of holiday...

So happy!!!

More time to smile...

more time to laugh...

more time to sing(joking...)

and most importantly...

more time to think of...

Jing Xuan jie-jie!!!

Okay...this is the

standard answer...

i noe...i noe...

Oh yeah...

tell you something.

This jaslyn keeps

bothering me abt

something...-_-

She hah...like got

nothing else to

do like tt...

She lor...keep asking

me wat my timing

for our stupid 2.4 ...

P.S. actually we made

a "deal"...tt she tell

me hers and i tell her mine...

i never tell her...

but she told me hers...

but i better not post it...

or she would kill me...

if you really want to

know...you leave a

comment and i may

change my mind...

and post it publicly!!!

Hah hah...oh no... ...

once jaslyn sees this

post...she'll kill me on

friday...AHHH!!!
Okay...time to think of

Felicia Chin jie-jie...

standard answer again...

bye-bye folks...

always supporting

Chen Jing Xuan!!!

Hip Hip Horray!!!

1 comment:

Jaslyn said...

whee!! cool blogqqi u better tell me ur timing... or else hehes