Friday, April 25, 2008

Little coca cola can...

Hi everybody!!!
On friday... we had art.
And we were expected to bring
a can drink...(empty lah...)
As usual...i forget...
so this boy called ah gong
gave me this cute little
coca cola can...
Haha...so small...
Thanks ah gong!!!
Oh yeah...
and jing yee brought this
"whatever" can drink,
and she gave it to me!
Of course...it had something
in it okay!?!Ice lemon tea!!!
Drinking ice lemon tea
reminds me of my primary
school life...wow...
remember drinking
ice lemon tea with my gang...
such happy joyful days with
my two other gang members.
So happy...but the sad thing is tt
until now...i still haven't found my
huang jin lu DVD!!!
NO!!! !!!
So grumpy...so depressed
but as long as i keep
jing xuan jie-jie
on my mind...
NOTHING stands
in little felicia's way!!!
YES!!! !!!
Har...har...har...
huang jin lu DVD...
here i come!!!

No comments: